You might not even have known Wedding Insurance exists. It’s not just another money-making scheme from Wedding vendors, you are already spending so much on your wedding and that’s why it’s important to protect this huge investment. How else are you going to plan for the unexpected?
It’s like getting behind a wheel of your car with no insurance. Would you take that risk with your car? Then why risk it with your wedding? Most of your wedding vendors will ask for a deposit that is normally non-refundable so what happens if they don’t deliver as promised? What if your venue burns down the night before your wedding? What if you wake up in the morning feeling too ill to get out of bed? Do you just forego your wedding or spend a whole heap more money on re-booking? That’s the beauty of wedding insurance, to protect your dream wedding should the unexpected happen.
It’s worth Having a look at for peace of mind. Here is South Africa’s Leading Wedding Insurance Company:
Wedding insurance claims are made up of everything from damage to the venue, to weather cancellations and more.
Here are some real-life scenarios why you need Wedding Insurance
- Redundancy and cancellation
- Guest personal liability – additional extra cover
- Cancellation due to death of prospective marriage partner
- Curtailment and rearrangement due to illness of a close relative
- Rearrangement due to adverse weather conditions
- Cancellation due to injury of prospective marriage partner